Valentine's Day Social Media Competitions
Date Posted:11 February 2020
We've made it easy for you to spoil your loved one this Valentine's Day!!
Mt Romance has two fantastic competitions running between the 11 February 2020 and the 13 February 2020.
To enter our Instagram Competition you need to follow us at @mtromancesandalwood and like our Valentine's Day Competition photo.
If you're feeling creative our Facebook Competition is for you. Simply like our page https://www.facebook.com/sandalwoodfactory and share with us a photo of your favourite Mt Romance product or your favourite location in Albany to visit.
The winner of each competition will win a 1 hour gong session for 2 people, a hot beverage for each person from our Sandalwood Cafe and a 200ml Massage and Body Oil.
Competition Terms and Conditions are detailed below.
These competitions are now closed. The Facebook Competition Winner was Mel Peuker and the Instagram Competition Winner was @limeburnersgrovewedding
Social Media Terms and Conditions
Valentine’s day competition
The competition will be run on Instagram and Facebook social media platforms. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The promoter is: Mt Romance Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 060 122 698) whose registered office is at Level 1, 87 Colin Street, West Perth WA 6005.
A. Eligibility requirements:
1. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Quintis (Australia) Pty Ltd and its related body corporates and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and these terms and conditions are available via mtromance.com.au/blog/blog-and-store-events/valentines-day-social-media-competitions/
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Entries are open from 11 February 2020 and will close at midnight on 13 February 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
B. Competition rules:
1. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
(a) Instagram entrants:
Entrants must like the competition photo on the Instagram platform and follow @mtromancesandalwood on Instagram to enter the competition. The winner will be chosen at random from all complete entries via Instagram.
(b) Facebook entrants:
Entrants must like the Mt Romance Australia facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/sandalwoodfactory and share a photo eg: favourite product or favourite location in Albany to visit. The best image as chosen by the panel wins.
2. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
3. Mt Romance Pty Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
4. Mt Romance Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
6. The prize is as follows:
(a) Two prizes are available, one winner will be chosen from Facebook and one from Instagram. The prize consists of a “Gong Session for 2” including a bottle of our 200ml massage and body oil and 2 cups of hot beverage from the Mt Romance Café in Albany.
(b) Each prize is valued at $70.95. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
(c) Each prize must be collected from Mt Romance, 2 Down Road Albany.
7. Winners will be chosen:
(a) Instagram: by random selection
(b) Facebook: by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
8. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram or Facebook on 14 February 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner’s name will also be displayed on Facebook, Instagram and the Mt Romance website https://www.mtromance.com.au/.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Mt Romance Australia Pty Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.